Monday, January 5, 2009

I HeArT U!


RM27.00 (SOLD)
WOOT! Valentines is just around the corner! As i will not be in Malaysia already at that time, this piece will only be on sale till the end of January. So who is the lucky guy (to be able to purchase it, not to wear it :P) OR the lucky girl to be the receiver.. *winks*

Materials: Antique bronze charm, golden Japanese seed beads, black glass crystals, silver plated endings (heart and arrow), geometric spacers and chain, chrome chain and spacers.


spread the love
6:37 PM


PROFILE
Hie everyone, I am a student who has a keen interest in making jewellery for sale to suit every customer's taste.
I strive to maintain my customer's interest as my top priority.
Feel free to browse my blog!!
Queries, orders and suggestions are welcomed!


email: chweelingyeat@gmail.com

PAST

December 2008

January 2009

March 2009

April 2009

May 2009

June 2009


SPREAD THE LOVE


A MUST SEE


zealouslyso
cityofpetra
Diary of a Miniature Enthusiast
Mimpi:Jewelry for Dreamers
My Kedai Runcit
Chatterbeads
Paperdoll
Janth Avenue
thatgirlcynthia
BonitoChico
sweatlee







There is only one happiness in life,
to love and be loved.

- George Sand -